Logistics Coordinator is in charge of receiving and distributing stocks. He receives shipments, sorts them, distributes them appropriately, and maintains shipment records. The logistics coordinator is also responsible for identifying and arranging dispatch of requested part(s) and may be required to answer queries about shipping and distribution. Candidates with a bachelor's degree in management and experience are preferred. They must be good at communication, record keeping, documentation, shipping procedures and practices, packaging details, and stocking the inventory systematically.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet
- Extensive knowledge of warehouse management systems and services
- Ability to take initiatives and work under minimal supervision
- Positive attitude with excellent time management skills
- Proven track record of supervising and monitoring materials
- Extensive knowledge of logistic operations like distribution, transportation and warehousing
- Possess strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Assigned the tasks of processing shipments of materials and equipment like confirming of delivery as well as liaise with shipping vendors
- Handled the responsibilities of receiving goods, processing documentation, storing deliveries at warehouse, tracking as well as distributing materials
- Responsible for assisting Logistic professionals with load-out of items being shipped
- Assigned the tasks of maintaining proper record of inventory of items in warehouse and order as required
- Responsible for General shop maintenance and proper housekeeping
- Processed receipts of materials by using oracle systems
- Responsible for making shipment arrangement as per customer's requirements
- Assigned the tasks of handling customer complaint and implementing corrective action
- Responsible for communicating with customers on daily requirement and orders
- Assisted Logistic Officer in identifying and selecting emergency supplies and equipment according to supply procedures and procurement specifications
- Prioritizes items for dispatch as well as prepare distribution plans
- Performed any duties related to logistics and supply operations under the instructions of Logistics Officer
Education and Experience
- computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- Communication skills - written and verbal: FLUENT IN ENGLISH.
- planning and organizing
- problem assessment and problem solving
- information gathering and information monitoring
- attention to detail and accuracy
- customer service orientation
Position : Logistics Coordinator.
Working hours : 48 hours per week.
Accommodation : room in a villa.
Transportation : To and from work.
Residence permit : provided.
Medical card : provided.
Vacation : 3 weeks paid vacation per year.
Ticket : Paid ticket to country of origin.
Contract : 2 years renewable.
KINDLY SEND YOUR CV (FULL PICTURE) TO: PRCHIP-INTL.COM/ irahmechip-intl.com.